Here are some common questions asked by potential volunteers. If your questions are not answered here please contact us for more information.
- How can my pet become a therapy pet with PATS?
- Does PATS only accept dogs as therapy pets?
- How often does my pet need to see a veterinarian while it volunteers for PATS?
- How old does my pet have to be before it can volunteer for PATS?
- If my pet is on a raw meat diet can it still volunteer for PATS?
- What type of facilities do PATS volunteers visit?
- Do you visit individually or as a group?
- What happens at a visit?
- Is a Criminal Record Check required?